The company deals exclusively with the finishing of metals. Our in-depth monitoring guarantees the highest standards of quality at all times.
Padana Foresi is not limited purely to coating – we also offer a wide range of complementary services to support the processing operations, such as:
Always determined to stay on the cutting edge of technology, in 2018 we invested in a new powder-coating system based on the “Industry 4.0” model, thereby allowing us to monitor the production process via PLCs that interface with the in-house management information systems (SAP).
Our highly specialised technical staff and state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation combine to ensure the highest levels of quality through regular, systematic testing.
- visual appearance
- gloss value (ISO 2813)
- cross-cut test (UNI EN ISO 2409)
- pendulum damping test (ISO 1522)
- abrasion resistance (FIAT 50488)
- rapid-deformation (impact resistance) (ISO 6272)
- chip resistance (FIAT 50488/01)
- resistance to ageing (I.S. 16-0180)
- corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres (UNI ISO 9227)
- humidity resistance tests (FIAT 50184 method B)
- resistance to liquids (ISO 2812-2)
- scab corrosion (UNI 9590)
- wave scan
- solvent resistance (FIAT 50473 method B)
- resistance to emulsifiable oil
Our high-quality services and on-time deliveries make us a preferred supplier for a large number of businesses. Our client base includes the companies shown on the left.